A. It’s true that that penny auctions are not magical money-making machine however those who treat their business seriously manage to make it profitable.
The sad truth of the industry is that for every 100 half-baked websites there is just 1 produced and operated professionally, and this fact distorts the real potential of a solid business opportunity.
There is a simple check list for anyone with a serious approach to penny auctions and making them profitable:
- Use reliable software (remeber that penny auction is a high-load real-time software application and you need it operational at all times - the instant it goes down is the instant when you start to lose money);
- Be fair to your customers;
- Draw a lot of traffic and convert visitors in to happy bidding clients is key;
- Do not forget why your customers come to your website.
- Launched in late 2009
- Over 130 staff employees
- Over 450,000+ closed auctions
Penny auctions have potential for quite rapid growth, and when you look at examples where people take their business seriously things look optimistic, don’t they?